The founders of Bousquet Holstein formed the Firm’s “Beliefs” statement over thirty years ago, and they still hold true today.
- balance between personal life and professional life is necessary to maintain a life of quality.
- in the value of teamwork and we respect each individual’s contribution.
- achievement requires goal setting, hard work and opportunity.
- people who feel involved in decisions which affect them are more motivated.
- professional ethics cannot be compromised.
- in providing the highest quality services.
- recognizing change enables us to identify and capitalize on opportunities.
- by creating an environment where loyalty is given and received, we strengthen ourselves, our relationships and our organization.
- it is our responsibility to contribute to our community and make it a better place for all to live.
- open and honest communication will improve our relationships with each other and our effectiveness with our clients.
Our mission is to understand each client’s goals and provide innovative and practical counsel to achieve valued results.