On Wednesday, June 5th Bousquet Holstein will be hosting a panel discussion on Opportunity Zones and Brownfield Tax Credits in Ithaca at the Hilton Garden Inn (130 East Seneca Street, Ithaca, NY 14850) from 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM.
These programs offer significant tax incentives to investors, operating businesses and real estate developers.
Panelists will include Larry Bousquet, Phil Bousquet, Susan Katzoff, Jean Everett, Julia Martin, and JP Paraschos.
Topics will include, but are not limited to:
- What are Qualified Opportunity Zones?
- Where are they located in Ithaca and Finger Lakes Region?
- What are NYS Brownfield Tax Credits?
- Why should you consider these programs?
- How do Opportunity Zones overlap with NYS Brownfield Tax Incentives?
- Who can use the tax benefits provided by each program?
There is no charge for this program, but reservations are requested by May 31st to Kara Clippard – firstname.lastname@example.org