The Center for Creative Land Recycling is hosting “Igniting Revitalization through Land Reuse” to answer your questions on re-purposing blighted and brownfield properties and connect you with developers, environmental consultants, lawyers, public leaders and state agencies to overcome redevelopment challenges for economic revitalization. Program highlights:
- Hear about reuse options gaining traction from developers
- Uncover grants, tax incentives and private resources to layer your funding
- Learn about the Empire State Trial’s public-private collaboration and a what’s new in state regulations & policy, including fill material reuse, BCP, BOA & DRI programs
- Develop a briefing sheet to market your properties with Racer Trust
- Meet individually with panelists and state agency representatives
Please plan on attending on November 8th in Syracuse to meet redevelopment experts and hear essential information on land reuse you won’t get anywhere else. Bousquet Holstein is an event sponsor and Phil Bousquet will be a featured speaker at this special program being presented by the Center for Creative Land Recycling. The event is being held at the OneGroup Center, located at 706 North Clinton Street, in Syracuse. C&S Companies is hosting a reception November 7th at Buried Acorn Brewery, 881 Van Rensselaer Street, Syracuse.
Make sure someone from your municipality, county, community group or company is represented. Register now – space is limited.