Nominees were judged based on their business accomplishments, community involvement, and their leadership role in Central New York. Emilee was honored at a recognition luncheon on November 19, 2014 at The OnCenter Convention Center, Syracuse.
Emilee focuses her practice on working with clients on Trusts and Estates matters, Not-for-Profit Organizations, and legal matters concerning LGBT and Non-Traditional Families.
Her business, community and volunteer activities include:
- Onondaga County Bar Association Volunteer Lawyer Project – 2014 Distinguished Service Pro Bono Award
- Board Member at the Central New York Women’s Bar Association
- Board Member at the Onondaga County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association, Elder Law and Trusts & Estates Sections
- Board Member at The Newland Center for Adult Learning and Literacy
- Legal Clinic Attorney Volunteer at the “Say Yes to Education” Legal Clinics
- Volunteer at the Vera House Legal Clinic
- Volunteer at the Surrogate’s Court Legal Clinic and the Crouse and Upstate Hospital Legal Clinic.
- Board Member at Child Care Solutions, Inc.